--On Monday, November 11, 2002 20:39:49 +0100 Pierre Sahores <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

andu a écrit :

--snip--
The point here is resentment for change as was mentioned in a couple of
messages, not lack of solutions.   My mac contains os 9.2.2, OS X
(Darwin), Linux on one drive with the option of running os 9.2.2 within
either Linux or OS X.

--snip--
Regards, Andu Novac
Allo Andu,

Could you explain a little more how you run MacOS 9, directly, from
within Linux. Because some fine apps (Dreamweaver, Excel) are not
availables under Linux, i would be realy interested in running them
without to have to switch to Jaguar and quit the main Suse-LinuxPPC
environment i'm using most of the time on my Dual-USB IBook2.
Are you running MOL ? Is the MacOS 9 running as fast as it works under
classic in the Jaguar env. ? Else, what config are you running ?
I use mol and the speed of os 9 is unnoticeable compared with native.
You do control+option F8/F7 to switch between the 2 once os 9 is up and running.

Thanks a lot for your help :)
--
Cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis.
Applications et bases de données WEB et VPN
Qualifier et produire l'avantage compétitif

Regards, Andu Novac