The only thing I can think of that might be different is that Rev uses different default fonts and sizes. If you have any fields that use text defaults, they may look different (text will be smaller.) Other than that, I can't think of anything that would affect your stack.

I know some slipped thru the cracks, as initially I chose Helvetica as the default, only to discover it was not very consistent on the platforms, so I switched to Arial for most text, and occasionally Verdana. They seem to be pretty consistent from platform to platform. I do set a default for the stack at the very least. But I didn't initially. Created a bit of anarchy there for a moment.

The good news is that as soon as I come back from vacation (the Shareware Industry Conference just happens to be in my hometown.... :-) I will be back to work on my favorite project, and can put to good use all I've learned from porting two into MC from HC and writing one from the ground up in MC.

One anomaly I've found is that sometimes when I'm setting colors for things, all of Metacard suddenly becomes colored, and nothing fixes it but a quit/relaunch. Anybody else experience this?

I wonder if I should bombard Kevin with the anomalies I've had to find workarounds for... such as random(0) = 1, and that the Mac menubar won't update when you hide/show btns in it, unless you click outside the stack and back in... I had to come up with a really klutzy workaround for that one. Or that sometimes front/backscripts disappear, presumably something in a MC written handler resets them, deleting mine. So on resume stack, I have to reset them.... or that Hypercard soundchannels (without a player object) would be nice...

Maybe I'll let him catch his breath first :-)

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com