Agreed. I tried to give Rev an honest chance this weekend and got totally frustrated with all the palettes. I was genuinely happy to see support for MySQL and other items I need but the interface simply turned me off and I had to use MC in the end. It's not that I didn't understand the palette options and offerings, it's just that I don't want/need to know about these things while developing. It's *too* helpful, kinda like a car salesman.

Maybe Kevin will add a pref dialog that allows us to decide what palettes and menus we want to see in our work environment. That would help considerably and I don't see it as being that difficult to provide.