On 07 May 2004, at 08:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 23:05:06 -0700
From: Richard Gaskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Plugins, fonts
To: Discussions on Metacard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Robert Brenstein wrote:

Snip

Please review the credit for your contributions that I added in B4 and let me know if you feel it's appropriate (Help->Licensing, Version History tab). Also, please consider updating the Read Me to include a descriptions of this new "active plugin" feature.

That' s what I was looking for, version history, but unfortunately I still can find it.
May be an "embedded version history" in the script of the Home stack or somewhere near
would be a nice addition to make sure there always is a guide to what has changed since the previous version.

  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation

Nevertheless nice work. Greetings, WA