On 26 Apr 2006, at 15:03, Geoff Canyon wrote:

On Apr 26, 2006, at 4:34 AM, Dave Cragg wrote:

In a bid to steal Geoff's beer, I took a look at using the htmlText to do this. It's certainly much faster. (A first attempt below.)

Well, I'll see your colorization and raise you a justification.

I think I'll have to fold.

I see a problem with using htmlText. Say a script contains html entities such as ">", for example in a script that builds some html strings. Under my script, these would get converted to the actual character in the colorized script.

Some more thinking to do.

Dave