I've seen many references to version 2.7, 2.6 etc. Are these references to the MC IDE, or to the RunRev engine? If it's the IDE, no problemo. Read no further. If it's the engine, then continue with questions:

Some folks were unhappy with 2.7 and reverted to 2.6.

What I'm trying to determine, is that if Heather blesses me to purchase RunRev when she returns, knowing that I do not intend to purchase an upgrade package, so I will be locked into whatever version I purchase for awhile unless she further blesses me in some way...

Should I purchase 2.7 or request to be able to purchase 2.6?

Knowing that I cannot change the version once purchased. Or have the issues been addressed? Does anybody know?

Shari

--
Mac and Windows shareware games
http://www.gypsyware.com