Jan Schenkel wrote:
--- Richard Gaskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's exactly it:  That handler isn't a native
message -- what calls it?

And once we find that culprit, it may be worth
discovering what else it changes from natural engine behaviors.

Doesn't the rev standalone builder add a background
group to the first card of your mainstack?
If my memory isn't playing tricks on me, then this bg
group gets the 'startUp' message first, loads the
'revLibrary' stack so all the externalPackages are
available, and calls 'revLoadLibraries' to wrap things
up before the first card gets the message.

Ah, right. Some day I'll have to poke around in there to find out what other properties are being altered by that script; seems unfortunate that it's not possible to know without some serious sleuthing.

One more motivation for me to get my standalone maker ready for public consumption....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal