Ray,

What happens if you include body tags? Your HTML probably won't render without them:

Greetings again,

The RevBrowser external works great in Metacard, even as far back as 2.7.4. Nonetheless, I'm trying to pass in my own html document instead of a real web page and it doesn't respond. So, this works fine:

put revBrowserOpen(tWinID,"http://www.google.com";) into sBrowserId
      set the BrowserId of image "BrowserImage" to sBrowserId

But this doesn't:

      put revBrowserOpen(tWinID, myHtmlDoc) into sBrowserId
      set the BrowserId of image "BrowserImage" to sBrowserId

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software