Thanks Brian but I'm afraid including the <body> tags doesn't render anything either. I've also tried including a document declaration as in the example below but I'm still getting nothing rendered. (That's the trouble when working with externals. You can't open them up to see what's going on.)

Any other ideas are welcome.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software

   Example:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<title>Title of the document</title>
</head>

The content of the document......