Hi Marcin,

     I don't do facebook either. When it first started I was on it for 3 months and didn't care for it so I found out how to permanently delete my account and never looked back. For one thing it's one of the most insecure sites on the internet. How many times a year do I read or hear about some security issue(s) with it? And there just so much nonsense on it as well. It's not for me. I prefer this list and/or perhaps a web site dedicated to meteorites. Then again I've never been a trend/fad follower. "But everybody is on facebook!" So what?!

I choose not to use facebook. Just like I choose TV shows or movies I watch. If the list moves to facebook I'm out. Not that I'm a major player in the world of meteorites or anything, I'm just a low level, meager collector.

Tom