Seems you are pretty stirred up,

Discuss it in private if you wish.

Bill Kieskowski

OHHHHHH.. WAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!

"I would not matter where the cartoon were to be set, LA or Park Forest... having
African-Americans depicted in such a manner is racist.  ( Janet Liberal)

Considering the racism Mark has had to endure throughout his life.. I am sure he did
not intentionally set out to offend anyone in a racist manner.  However, I am sure
perps of such crimes are NOT green. In a black and white format..what are your
options???  DUH

Isn't it amazing that the darkened person is automatically considered African-
American.  ( Negro )....Amazing.....  I know a " white guy" from Zimbabwe that is
refused the designation of Afro-AMERICAN. Other nationalities are dark... Arabs and
Palestinians and Jewish people are also dark.

I think the whole point was to show the sublime and the ridiculous lengths a meteorite
addict will go to in his attempt to retrieve the heavenly booty. An attempt was made
for it to look ludicrously ridiculous to make the point.

What is the point ?????

Mark has his right to make a cartoon. You have the right to be offended or not
offended.  Is whining " racism" supposed to accomplish anything? If so .. what?
Beats me. I am sure there is an ulterior motive other than to coerce individuals who
disagree with you, to kiss your rump to soothe imagined wrongs.

In my estimation.. if the mind is opened too wide.. the brains  will fall out.

Rosie