Phil, That's the closest thing I've seen. That might be it.

Eric

Phil Morgan wrote:
Eric, I believe what your seeing is the same thing (maybe polished somehow) as what I've heard this referred to as Limonite. Here is an example. http://www.tektiteinc.com/104grams.html I have very similar examples and it is very hard stuff. Phil