Meteorites are a simple commodity so brokers are a natural thing.

I wonder how many resident hunters in NWA and elsewhere have a few they're
hesitant to part with. Sentiment based on the circumstances of a find can be
very powerful regardless of value or need.

I've spent my life buying and selling every type of collectible you can imagine
and as hard as I have tried I just couldn't keep it all. There comes a time
when maintaining these collections becomes overwhelming.

I suppose I'm disqualified as I'm not a meteorite dealer. In the truest sense
of the word, isn't a dealer one that only acquires and sells?