To: "Ted Bunch" <tbe...@cableone.net>
Cc: <cspr...@islandnet.com>; <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Not a missile -- a jet contrail

After reserving judgement I find myself in the "probably aircraft" camp. What I find somewhat unsettling is after a couple days of wondering, the FAA, the military and the government aren't able to say with certainty what it was. This isn't an illegal alien slipping across the border, it's a big contrail leaving craft. If it can leave a contrail, there should be a record of it. I suppose it could have been a black project, but even then I'd expect a cover story which was definitive.

George