In article <mailman.1257.1319139334.14889.meth...@net.bio.net>,
sudheer.pb...@gmail.com says...

> Hello
> Could any please tell me why my Native PAGE is not polymerizing. I have
> referred one article, which i mentioned below and did in similar way and
> same concentrations but didnt polymerized. Could any one please tell me the
> reason.

Since you did not provide the actual paper, I can only guess. Apart from
using fresh solution (as others have mentioned) also note that the
APS/TEMED system does not work at acidic pH. For such gels you need to
use either a Fenton-system or photopolymerisation. For the latter,
methyleneblue works better than riboflavin. In my Anal. Biochem. paper I
describe both options.