From:   d...@no.email.thankstospam.net (DK)
To:     meth...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Date:   06-12-11 17:08
Subject:        Anti His-tag antibodies in indirect immunofluorescence?
Sent by:        methods-boun...@oat.bio.indiana.edu

I need to find out localization pattern for a 8His-tagged protein.
(This came up unexpectedly; had I planned it, there would be
a good tag, 3HA/Flag/Myc).  My understanding is that all existing
anti-polyHis monoclonals are rather low affinity. Yet, now there
seems to be a bewildering variety of various anti His-tag Ab
commercially available. Anyone has hands on experience with
using them in indirect immunofluorescence?

Any comments, sources, typical dilutions that don't stain
everything , etc? They are pricey so I can't try everything and
find out what works best.

Thanks!

- Dima

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other
person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept
liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a
result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized
changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA,
Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this
message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused
by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French,
Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.