Hi Sudheer,

Your protein stock is 1000 ug/mL = 1 ug/ul. That means you will need 32 ul
protein stock to get your 32 ug sample. If the maximum volume you can load in
your well is 16 ug, then you will not be able to prepare an appropriate 32 ug
sample from the stock you have now. You can concentrate your protein stock if
it's critical to get the 32 ug sample.

I'm not sure what is the calculation you are demonstrating, but the result does
not make sense. If you were to take 0.128 ul from your 1 ug/ul (=1000 ug/mL)
stock, then you would have only 0.128 ug protein.

Using your 2X sample buffer, you could make the 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, and 8 ug
samples. You will need more concentrated sample buffer (I usually use 5X or 6X)
to load more protein. If you are using standard 1 mm protein gels, then I would
guess that you can load 19-20 ul in each well if you are careful. That would
allow you to make a 16 ug sample (16 ul stock + 4 ul 5X sample buffer, for
example).

It's usually helpful to load the same (or at least similar) volume sample in
each well. So for the 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, and 4 ug samples, I would use 8 ul 2X
sample buffer + Y ul sample + (8-Y) ul H2O, so that your final volume is 16 ul.

Hope this helps.
Irit