If the sliminess is due to the DNA released from lysed cells, you have the
following options-

1. use a low-tech method of passing the cell suspension through a large
gauge like say 18G needle a few times followed by a small gauge needle a
few time to shear the DNA, followed by a quick centrifugation step.
2. Use a sonicator to shear the DNA.

Personally, I've used method 1 for eukaryotic step successfully. I'm
guessing it would work just fine for a bacterial suspension as well. This
is also assuming your inclusion bodies won't sediment under quick, regular
centrifugation step.

DK, Wo, other experts, feel free to weigh in.

Pow