Hi Tameen,

Great questions, all. I urge you to go through the entire Django tutorial
if you have not already. During my first four years with Django, I did the
tutorial once a quarter to reinforce what I was learning. That is right, I
did the tutorial sixteen times!

My answers are inline below.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 4:26 AM, Tameen Malik <tame...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Question 1: How to place this page in menu of home page using admin
> interface?

In the admin interface for the page, look for the fields "Show in menus".

>  Question 2: How to solve this error 'NoneType' object has no attribute
> 'split' generates if I browse http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/conf/setting/?

We will need a lot more context. My guess is that you have something
misconfigured. Your best bet might be to see if you can replicate the
problem with a fresh install, then copy your application into the fresh
install.

> question3 : How to access POST DATA from forms created in mezzanine
> interface?

I believe you will have to create a custom view along the lines of
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/request-response/#django.http.HttpRequest.methodto
check for what HTTP method is being used.

hth.

ken