> Kenneth Bolton i am still confuse with two things:

First Scenario: I go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/ page. i log-in using
my admin account. I go to `Pages`, add new page named `FirstPage` . This
page has one submission form to get email id , user name etc. Now i can see
this page in my site.This goes fine. Problem is How to get data/values
posted in this form of FirstPage.

Second Scenario: I have created an html page using my editor. I save this
page to my templates folder. i want to bind this page to menu of home page.
How to do this.

My questions can similar to my first/last one's. But i am not getting my
way that's why i need your assistance

Thank's for precious time.
Regards
Tameen