Hi Tameen,

I urge you to read the Mezzanine documentation thoroughly. As with Django,
the Mezzanine documentation is of extraordinary quality and covers the
topics you bring up much more thoroughly than I will do below. Actually,
after reading the documentation myself briefly to make sure I don't give
you bad information, I have changed my mind and will link to sections in
the docs.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Tameen Malik <tame...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First Scenario: I go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/ page. i log-in using
my admin account. I go to `Pages`, add new
> page named `FirstPage` . This page has one submission form to get email
id , user name etc. Now i can see this
> page in my site.This goes fine. Problem is How to get data/values posted
in this form of FirstPage.

Have you tried adding a "Form" in the admin rather than a "Page"?
http://mezzanine.jupo.org/docs/content-architecture.html#page-templatesdiscusses
how to use page processors to do things with the posted form data.

> Second Scenario: I have created an html page using my editor. I save this
page to my templates folder. i want to