On 2/09/2015 7:19 AM, James Lewis wrote:
I have tried this and it is still not working, I have tried all the different urls on this group and I am still getting the same errors. What else do you have to change to stop this error appearing; is there not any changes I need to make in forms.py, settings or anything else? Sorry but I am really struggling on this for some reason

Have you removed SHOP_CHECKOUT_FORM_CLASS from your settings.py? The urls.py changes *replace* the need for this deprecated setting.

eg. instead of
SHOP_CHECKOUT_FORM_CLASS = "myapp.forms.MyOrderForm"
in settings.py,  you do:

|from myapp.forms import MyOrderForm # ... urlpatterns += patterns('', # Use your special OrderForm class url("^shop/checkout/$", "cartridge.shop.views.checkout_steps", name="shop_checkout", kwargs=dict(form_class=MyOrderForm)), # Cartridge URLs. ("^shop/", include("cartridge.shop.urls")), # ... )|

in urls.py

HTH. HAND.

Seeya. Danny.

Thanks