On 4/09/2015 12:15 PM, James Lewis wrote:
Thankyou everso much, think I've had too many hours at this and my brain is working at half pace :-)

I got rid of that error and now I am getting this:

File "/home/jameslewis/lib/python2.7/django/conf/__init__.py", line 44, in _setup

self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module)

File "/home/jameslewis/lib/python2.7/django/conf/__init__.py", line 113, in __init__

raise ImproperlyConfigured("The SECRET_KEY setting must not be empty.")

django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: The SECRET_KEY setting must not be empty.

Do you know what this could be?

It's what it says on the tin: SECRET_KEY must not be empty. Check what SECRET_KEY is set to in local_settings.py

If you created your mezzanine project properly, it'd have some randomized value. If it's not set, make one up (although I'm sure there's a proper way of doing this somewhere...)

Please start a new thread if you have any further issues.

Seeya. Danny.