Hi Danny, I have made the changes you mentioned and now I am getting the
following error:

Traceback:

File "/home/jameslewis/lib/python2.7/django/core/handlers/base.py" in
get_response

  119.                 resolver_match = resolver.resolve(request.path_info)

File "/home/jameslewis/lib/python2.7/django/core/urlresolvers.py" in resolve

  366.             for pattern in self.url_patterns:

File "/home/jameslewis/lib/python2.7/django/core/urlresolvers.py" in
url_patterns

  402.         patterns = getattr(self.urlconf_module, "urlpatterns",
self.urlconf_module)

File "/home/jameslewis/lib/python2.7/django/core/urlresolvers.py" in
urlconf_module

  396.             self._urlconf_module = import_module(self.urlconf_name)

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/importlib/__init__.py" in import_module

  37.     __import__(name)

File "/home/jameslewis/webapps/myshop/scooter/scooter/urls.py" in <module>

  33.         name="shop_checkout", kwargs=dict(form_class=MyOrderForm)),

Exception Type: NameError at /

Exception Value: name 'MyOrderForm' is not defined

I am sure it's something silly, but I've checked stackoverflow and can't
find anything?

Many Thanks

James :-)