--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 12:12:30PM -0500, Gary Pagliaro wrote:
> Hi, I am a very newbie/wannabe to Linux. I am looking foward to
> attending your "first "? meeting in March. I read some of the comments
> on the mailing list, I thought a good addition to a meeting topic, or a
> separate event might be an "InstallFest" I have seen many, and they seem
> to attract a lot of attention from people who are interested in Linux.
> Also how about hitting the local computer shows and handing out flyers,
> or maybe even getting a table and passing out information. I would be
> more than willing to volunteer to attend some of these in our area.=20
> Looking foward to meeting you all.

I think an InstallFest is a great idea.  I suggest that after the meeting on
March 5th, those that are interested in the idea gather and discuss.  Then
we can make some more detailed plans as to how, when, and where we could do
it.

        -Sean

--=20
_______________________________________________________________________
                        =09
Sean Dague                [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
_______________________________________________________________________

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE+XXG6SamXem9TdyYRAgnHAJ9tJTOo0RApPlLA2gWl9Ogy0gAUjwCfcUF4
f0zj/gUCHbEJ2vdmK29f5eQ=
=ZT4J
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to