I would like to thank Remco, Mike M. and Prokchop for
helping out at the booth!

We talked to a lot of people, some did not know we
existed, some did not know what Linux REALLY was. Some
were looking for distro and application advice. There
was some consern about the location of our meetings.
But for the most part the questions were about "can
Linux do ...."

I took some pics, and would like to put them up on the
web site, how does one accomplish that?

Also there was a LOT of excitemnet about the next
meeting and if it was posible to get copies of Linux.
So I'll see everyone on Wednesday ( and I'm bringing
some copies of Knoppix for thoes who had asked about
it at the show )

Joe Apuzzo
GNU/Linux Zealot 
(but my lawyer told me to say SCO Zealot) 

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).
http://calendar.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to