--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 04:08:44PM -0700, Joseph Apuzzo wrote:
> I would like to thank Remco, Mike M. and Prokchop for
> helping out at the booth!

Thanks again for pulling this together, and thanks to everyone that showed
up.

> We talked to a lot of people, some did not know we
> existed, some did not know what Linux REALLY was. Some
> were looking for distro and application advice. There
> was some consern about the location of our meetings.
> But for the most part the questions were about "can
> Linux do ...."

I'm interested about the "concern about the location"?  Can you explain
more?  Great to get the word out.

> I took some pics, and would like to put them up on the
> web site, how does one accomplish that?

At this point, send them to me (preferable in small bundles so it doesn't
totally bork my email).  I've got a back queue that Henry sent me, but just
haven't had time to put up the pictures yet.

> Also there was a LOT of excitemnet about the next
> meeting and if it was posible to get copies of Linux.
> So I'll see everyone on Wednesday ( and I'm bringing
> some copies of Knoppix for thoes who had asked about
> it at the show )

Thanks again,

        -Sean

--=20
__________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                                       Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net                            Linux Users Group
http://dague.net                                 http://mhvlug.org

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors
than zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
__________________________________________________________________

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+1WDWSamXem9TdyYRAqeMAJ9j4Z2NHRYgKIo/FahR3yfxWy5kfACcDu5i
36zJLfN9RlEInlDgTT07Y+M=
=3GZ2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to