--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 09:59:48PM -0400, Porkchop wrote:
> We have a date and location for the next InstallFest:
> July 13th (Sunday), at the Cervalis Data Center.
>=20
> Directions will be posted as the date comes closer. I am thinking=20
> about a 10am start time, and input from everyone on this detail is=20
> welcome. Our last installfest began at noon, but everyone ran out of=20
> time.
>=20
> Cervalis has asked for one important thing: a head count. To that=20
> end, I will be creating a (web-based) RSVP thingamajig which will=20
> include things like "Do you want us to burn install CDs for you?".=20
> With these requested CDs burned in advance of the event, I hope avoid=20
> our/my previous mistake of underestimating the time it takes to burn=20
> a set.

Porkchop,

Thanks for pulling this all together!  I'll definitely be there.  If we have
time and net I'll even show everyone the simple joy of xpilots. :)

I'll also be bringing the 3 O'Reilly books that the LUG now owns, for people
to read through while we're there, as well as any of my own books people
might be interested in looking over.

        -Sean

--=20
__________________________________________________________________

Sean Dague                                       Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net                            Linux Users Group
http://dague.net                                 http://mhvlug.org

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors
than zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.
__________________________________________________________________

--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO
Content-Type: application/pgp-signature
Content-Disposition: inline

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE+95mXSamXem9TdyYRAiJWAJ97CfVmHpCwKr9aiMkJLN5xm4fNAgCgjcUI
H7+PcVEtzot8e45gOFiVqHA=
=C3lG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

--dc+cDN39EJAMEtIO--
_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to