Sean Dague wrote:

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 09:59:48PM -0400, Porkchop wrote:


We have a date and location for the next InstallFest:
July 13th (Sunday), at the Cervalis Data Center.



Porkchop,


Thanks for pulling this all together!  I'll definitely be there.  If we have
time and net I'll even show everyone the simple joy of xpilots. :)

I'll also be bringing the 3 O'Reilly books that the LUG now owns, for people
to read through while we're there, as well as any of my own books people
might be interested in looking over.


I will volunteer to bring some books as well, I have a number of books on UNIX, Linux, Java, C, Perl, Web, Oracle, mySQL, PHP, etc
Actually, if your interested I could even donate a complete set of 1986 printing 4.3 Berkeley Software Distribution UNIX Manuals as I have a spare set.


Jim Doherty

-Sean





_______________________________________________
mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug

Reply via email to