We have a date and location for the next InstallFest: July 13th (Sunday), at the Cervalis Data Center.
Directions will be posted as the date comes closer. I am thinking about a 10am start time, and input from everyone on this detail is welcome. Our last installfest began at noon, but everyone ran out of time.
Cervalis has asked for one important thing: a head count. To that end, I will be creating a (web-based) RSVP thingamajig which will include things like "Do you want us to burn install CDs for you?". With these requested CDs burned in advance of the event, I hope avoid our/my previous mistake of underestimating the time it takes to burn a set.
Expect the RSVP thingamajig by Tuesday. Of course its not binding, but it will help us out a lot.
Viva Linux, -porkchop _______________________________________________ mhvlug mailing list - http://mhvlug.org [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.dague.net/mailman/listinfo/mhvlug
