On 8/17/06, Ciaran McNulty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I believe the markup looks something like:

See http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-examples#2.4.2_VCARD

A smart parser will convert that correctly and I suspect even a
slightly more simplistic parser would manage to churn out two vCards
with the same telephone number for both parties.

Would this not be subjected to the same parsing issues as nested
hCards in general (see
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2006-August/005130.html)?
I'd think a smart parser could properly deal with nested hCards, but
Brian seemed pretty convinced any parser would mess things up.

- David