Frances Berriman skrev:
On 28/06/07, Thom Shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Exactly! We need a brand and a website that introduces people to the
concept, tells them where to get the plugins or the right browsers and
possibly encourages them to put pressure on their web guys to implement
them, "Want x's on your site? Then use Microformats"
I think better encouragement would come from putting energy into
creating tools, plug-ins, examples and tutorials for those people -
rather than trying to re-brand something that's already something else
re-branded.
I agree - and with the adoption of those tools words will naturally emerge that describes the activity in a good way like photoshopping and googling has emerged even though their creators didn't wan't them to emerge...

/ Pelle