> but when I restarted apache, it seems there is no changes (cookies still
> does not work with mgd_auth_midgard)
>
> I wanted to know if there is a way to get version information about what's
> really running (with phpinfo() it just tells me that it is 1.2.5).

Ask and ye shall receive.

New RPMs for mod_midgard and midgard-php are now available for download
that
display their RPM release number after the Midgard version number. The
MP
has not been updated yet, I expect to have it ready tomorrow.

The midgard-php source tarball has also been updated; it seems that some
newly added functions for updating reply article ids and some others
have been incorporated in CVS but were missing from the tarball. If you
haven't missed 'em so far and you don't need them now there's no
pressing
reason to upgrade.

We need bugrelease info on the source tarballs, and a way to cut new
releases from CVS BTW.

Emile