loader's

exists,

dynamic
> > >export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib/mysql -Lwhatever/you/need"
> > >before running ./configure
> >
> > Still doesn't work...

>you left the conftest off, did it "really" follow your
instructions for
>the LDFLAGS?

I don't know what conftest is. How do I turn it "on", if I'm
understanding you correctly. How would I check to make sure
LDFLAGS follows my instructions?

Why would midgard-lib compile correctly, and
mod_midgard-1.2.5, but not mod_midgard-1.2.6?

Thanks,

Todd Daniel Woodward
Technical Consultant
RadioDigest.com Inc.