On  6 Mar, root wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering if Midgard plans on supporting PHP 4.0 in any
> future releases?  Thanks.

It has been planned for the Midgard 2.0 release, which
is badly delayed. The problem is that none of the main
developers have currently time for working on it.

We hope to see the development continue in near future,
though.

You can find the 2.0 source tree from midgard-2.0 directory
of our CVS repository. See http://www.midgard-project.org/article/1000.html
for instructions.

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius