Greetings!

On 13 Jun, Paul Gillingwater wrote:
> Has anyone looked into whether Midgard's core module can be compiled using
> NSAPI, to work with Netscape's iPlanet Web server?

I think the regular PHP already works with NSAPI, so
the only thing that would need porting is mod_midgard.

Does anyone know NSAPI enough to make any estimations
on the amount of work involved?

It would be a good thing to support other Web servers
besides Apache. If this port isn't feasible for Midgard
1.4, then it should be at least in the requirements for
Midgard 2.

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius