On 13 Jun, Emiliano wrote:
> I'd welcome it. Time permitting, I'll look into AOLServer. Hopefully the
> request phases are more flexible there. Apache is great and all but it
> makes us go through some utterly insane hoops.

Yes, it would be good to support as many servers as
possible. This should make porting between different
operating systems easier as well.

I would love to see Midgard+Repligard available for
Epoc so I could develop Web applications on the road.

> Emile

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius