> > > Tehy were compiled successfully, but when apache try up,
> > > midgard_site_groupt is undefined on libphp3.
>
> I'll look into it. I can't find this particular symbol anywhere though
> (yes, without the trailing t)

OK, Fresh RH62/Intel again. Appearantly MySQL needs libz so I've added
that dependancy
to midgard-lib; it is available now for download.

What I did in order:

rpm -ta midgard-lib-1.4beta4.tar.gz
rpm -i /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/midgard-lib-1.4beta4*rpm
rpm -ta mod_midgard-1.4beta4.tar.gz
rpm -i /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/mod_midgard-1.4beta4*rpm
rpm -ta midgard-php-1.4beta4.tar.gz
rpm -i /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/midgard-php-1.4beta4*rpm

after that I ran the data package install script, enabled Midgard in
httpd.conf.
That was all for me.

I had no complaints about 'midgard_site_group is undefined on libphp3',
and I
can't find that symbol. Are you sure it's verbatim?

Emile