Emiliano wrote:
> I thought you mentioned that the RPM build failed if libraries allready
> existed?

Yes.  My first time with beta4 was:
rpm -ta midgard-lib
rpm -ta midgard-php
rpm -ta mod_midgard

After that, I installed de src.rpm and I did check the spec files.
After I look the dependencies.  I don't if those did affect.
I rebuilded and install in order:
rpm -bb midgard-lib && install midgard-lib
rpm -bb mod_midgard && install mod_midgard
rpm -bb midgard-php && install midgard-php

I noted that apache's errors was with libphp3 and mod_migard.  I
desintalled all (midgard/php).  After all, I looked that libphp3.so
it didn't installed at all.  I remove it, and I installed again, in
the same order.  Apache worked ok, again.

A last comment.  I tryed to run only php3, just to try the module.
It was loaded ok (server-info), but <? phpinfo() ?> didn't work.
Just a midgard:0 on the page.  I tried with both modules on
httpd.conf (php3 and mod_migard) and It was ok, again.  I tried
in this order, because I wanted close the problem (but didn't
work my thoughts).

that's all.

--
German Poo Caaman~o