From: Binny Gopinath [mailto:binny.gopin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:57 PM
To: Mifos software development
Cc: A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Subject: Re: [Mifos-users] [Mifos-developer] Redo Loan functionality

Nayan,

If we restrict "re-do" to only loans that have been "reversed", then it
could mean big trouble for the MFI.
I have frequently seen MFI's missing to create loans on or before the
disbursement date.
If that happens, there would be no way to create such loans in Mifos.
So I would vote for leaving the functionality as is.

Keith,

Yes, the name is confusing.
I would call it "Create Back-dated Loan".

Thanks
Binny

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 6:11 AM, Nayan Ambali <nayan.amb...@gmail.com>