Vivian, Gayl,

Thanks for your comments. Its clear from what you have said that
'create back dated loan' is a very useful feature and that also it
might be useful for mifos to provide a better 'migration' approach
(historical products, historical loans, historical savings etc)

The next release (Release G) involves work around the loan creation
and (redo) 'back dated loan' creation flows. There are a number of bug
fixes, and improvements implemented that should make these more
useable and flexible.

see http://ci.mifos.org:8085/mifos/login.ftl for latest work.

regards,
Keith.