Hello All;

I am having trouble with launching Mifos menu, I have followed all the
instructions on deployment as provided in mifos website and when I run it
via web browser I get the login screen.

The problem starts after putting the credentials, the page doesnt load at
all.

I am running on Windows 7 Pro.

Kindly help me to identify where the problem is.

Thanks.

--
Zayyad A. Said

 [image: Fursa Leo Logo.jpg]