Binny,

b) Will it be possible to disburse 2 loans products of 2 different
disbursement/repayment frequencies to a customer who belongs to a group?
For ex. customer has a JLG loan which is disbursed and re-paid at meetings
and there is an Emergency loan which is disbursed and repaid outside of the
group meetings.

>> At API level we have given a flexibility where in one center/group can
have more than one meeting calendar associated to it. If the second loan
wants to follow a different disbursement/ repayment frequency  then they
can choose appropriate meeting calendar to meet their requirements.

We are trying not to tie meeting calendar to JLG loans, if a meeting
calendar is attached to a loan (this can be very much handled in UI) then
only meeting calendar validations will come in place.

regards
Ashok