Binny,

I can see there are two parts for JLG loans.

   1. Users do not want to tie disbursement date with meeting date and want
   interest calculation should start from the date of actual disbursement.
   2. Loan repayment should follow the meeting dates i.e. on center/ group
   meeting dates.

If my understanding is correct then we can use meeting dates only for loan
repayment schedule generation.

Regards
Ashok