From: Dennis Burgess via Mikrotik-users
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 2:30 PM
To: Scott Reed ; Mikrotik Users
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik Users] How to for setting WDS between 2 951's

Cat5 between them SOOOO much better vs loosing ½ of your performance.

Dennis Burgess – Network Solution Engineer – Consultant

MikroTik Certified Trainer/Consultant – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net

Radio Frequiency Coverages: www.towercoverage.com

Office: 314-735-0270

E-Mail: dmburg...@linktechs.net