Short version...

Set up both 951s as APs (there's probably a quickset for that).
On the real/wired AP, set wds-mode=dynamic, and wds-default-bridge=yourbridge.
On the remote AP, set mode=wds-slave instead of ap-bridge.

From http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Interface/Wireless...

"/wds-slave/ - Same as /ap-bridge/, but scan for AP with the same *ssid* and establishes WDS link. If this link is lost or cannot be established, then continue scanning. If *dfs-mode* is /radar-detect/, then APs with enabled *hide-ssid* will not be found during scanning."

I'm pretty sure that'll do what you want. I did it once in the past, but I don't have a config to reference in front of me. Just make sure the signal/CCQ/etc. between APs is solid. If the link quality isn't near perfect, it'll just amplify the WDS badness.

-Kristian