Yes, forwarding is on for all customers.

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Josh Luthman wrote:
Torch the connection and see if anything is going crazy.  Do you have
forwarding on for all these customers?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

--- Henry Spencer

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Chris Gotstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

SR2, AR5213 based card.

Tracking is off.

Possible PtP, but should it be able to handle traffic like this?

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

D. Ryan Spott wrote:

What card are you using?

What does torch show you?

Are you tracking connections through your bridge (firewall turned on)?

Anyone going crazy on P2P?

You can do simple Queues on this device and it should not slow it down at
all.

ryan

Chris Gotstein wrote:

I have a RB532, running 3.16,  as a 2.4 AP serving about 35 clients.  We
had switched from a Tranzeo 6600 as when the traffic increased on the
tranzeo, performance dropped off.  I'm seeing the same problem now with the
RB532.  When the unit starts passing over 2mb or 3mb of data, the whole
system slows down.  I'm sitting on it now and my ping times are around 500ms
and i'm only getting 150k speeds.  The RB532 is acting just as an AP-Bridge,
no routing, no packet shaping.  The shaping is done on a different box
further up the line.  Anything i can do to improve performance?

Visit http://blog.butchevans.com/ for tutorials related to Mikrotik
RouterOS