You can clear all configuration by typing /sys reset

What I would do is have the tech plug in the new MT into the network and
then VNC a PC on that LAN.  You can then open the winbox and config as
needed.

Alternatively (maybe...) you can send the binary backup and have the tech
restore it.  I believe this overwrites everything.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St