From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 5:35 PM
To: Mikrotik discussions
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] pseudobridge polled devices question

Shouldn't have a problem...if you're really concerned you can put the MACs
in staticly but if you have a delay in ARP resolution then you have a poor
link.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle