What other ISP blocks websites at the customer's will?  Slim to none.  The
reason for this is it is an additional service you can offer, like a vanity
domain name for email.

If you have the ability already, then charge something like $5/mo for custom
filtering at each customer site.

Let me give you a great parallel - SMS messages.  It literally costs them
NOTHING.  The communication between towers had ~160 bytes (140 bytes for
your message and 20 for your 10 digit from/to number) of free space.  Some
really clever engineer thought about making money with it.  The
infrastructure was not only already there, but all they had to do was turn
some 0s into useful bytes.  They charge 10c to 35c per message and get a
100% profit margin.

It's a business mind set.  When I first started business I too tried to make
things free.  The feature was there in MikroTik, all I had to do was check a
few boxes and the customer gets extra neat stuff!  The problem is that you
could be making money from it, instead of doing it for free.  Do you charge
for installs? New/replaced lines?  New 11n routers?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein